Complete your Massachusetts Real Estate continuing education requirements any time — anywhere you have internet access!
Would you like to get a preview of our CE training? Click here to check out this short clip from the Chapter 93A training.
How We Are Different
- Highest quality, high-energy and engaging videos
- Watch as much or as little in one sitting. Our system keeps track of your progress so you don’t have to.
- No reading required
- Available 24/7 from any device with internet access, including tablets and most smart phones!
- Very user-friendly system
- Phone support available 7 days a week
- Multiple course options
- No tests or exams
- Our instructor is a real estate professional with 30 years real estate experience and is available to answer any questions you may have regarding the course material
- Your board-approved certificate is generated immediately after you complete your course and it is available to download and print
|12 Hour Package||$40|
A la carte Pricing
Create your own combination of 2 to 12 hour packages
How does it work?
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Register for your course
Select from one of our 12-hour Packages or choose your classes from our a la carte menu
Watch self-paced videos
Print your Certificate
or give us a call at 508-952-1010
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find a lower advertised price for a 12 hour package, we’ll match it! Just let us know prior to registering! We want you to have the highest quality education at the best price!
Try our classes RISK-FREE
Check out up to one hour of our online classes and if you are not totally satisfied, let us know on the day of registration, and get a full refund. See Refund Policy details below.
- Residential Rental – Landlord/Tenant Issues – Part 1 (RE98R16)
- Residential Rental – Landlord/Tenant Issues – Part 2 (RE99R16)
- Buyer Agency (RE02R06)
- 93A – Consumer Protection (RE04RC12)
- Foreclosures (RE28RC12)
- Residential Mortgage Loan Market and Credit Today (RE47R05)
- Investment Property Basics (RE29RC07)
- Appraisal Process (RE26RC07)
- 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges (RE27RC07)
- Introduction to Commercial Real Estate Basics: Principles and Concepts (RE94C15)
Check out up to one hour of our on-line classes within the first day of registration and get a full refund if you are not totally satisfied with the online experience. Courses that are registered for and not completed, will be refunded based on the amount paid, minus a cancellation fee of $10.00. For partially completed courses, the amount refunded will be determined based on how many courses were completed, less the cancellation fee. We want you to be totally satisfied with your classes
Ready to get started?See Course Packages
Need more information?
Call us at 508-952-1010 or
Jump to Online CE Frequently Asked Questions